Compact Calendar, South African Edition

David Seah's compact calendar is a brilliant little one-page calendar, that show the year as a continuous block. I've been using this on the inside cover of my Moleskine as a quick reference. I've added the South African public holidays to the calendar, and the Monday-Sunday version (which I prefer in this case because the weekend is a continuous block) is available here.

I'd also recommend David's printable CEO series - a range of forms and planners aimed at boosting productivity, especially for free-lancers.

posted by Peter le Roux @ 10:12 PM,

1 Comments:

At 2:09 AM, Blogger Proudly Suzette said...

Thanks for this SA version, And i love your posts, have just subscribed. I'm also a GTD fan but still spending more time on tweaking my GTD systems than actually cranking any widgets....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home